There are many reasons why a company will decide to use a call answering service and the benefits will vary depending on the company structure, size and industry. Without doubt though, the most widely enjoyed benefit is how it can aid business growth whilst reducing costs.
We work with companies of all sizes, of varying structures but the franchise networks we work with experience the benefits on multiple levels.
Suggesting this type of service to your network by way of support can help them in so many ways…
- Ensures every sales/job/quote opportunity is captured – every call is answered first time meaning more business for them and for you
- Improves overall company reputation and helps to reduce escalated complaints
- No distractions meaning the job can be completed more quickly with reduced risk of potentially costly mistakes
- Frees up time and promotes a healthier work/life balance; creating a happier, less stressed network for you
- Makes taking some much-needed time off a little more appealing and less stressful for everyone knowing that nothing is being missed
- Rolling the service out to the entire network, will maintain consistency
- More profitable franchisees will be more attractive to potential franchise recruits
We offer free trials and exclusive discounts to franchise networks.
The best place to start is to try the service yourself.
Contact us for a free, no obligation free trial to get the ball rolling!
You may also like
- Driving Instructors: New Law Changes could mean you lose your business
- Brexit uncertainties and long-term austerity are fuelling a new Micro-outsourcing culture
- 10 tips to calm an irate caller
- Common phone answering mistakes and how to avoid them
Learn more about our telephone answering service now