We work with you to build your account and take the basics of your business, including responses to frequently asked questions and gathering required information, such as a taking an email address or company name from specific callers.
How much you could save?
Use our quick guide to see the business you could be missing
"Simplicity itself and works brilliantly!"
Ed Harding, Lawyer
What We Do
Our managed telephone answering service professionally greets your callers every time, allowing you and your team to prioritise who you speak to and allowing you to focus on what’s important.
Your dedicated team are ready to:
- Filter out nuisance and persistent callers for you
- Route calls to the correct person or department
- Transfer only the calls you want
- Take all your calls or just your overflow
- Cover holidays, sickness, and busy periods
- Take email address, phone number, and confirm all contact detail
Did someone say multitask?
We are able to answer simultaneous calls, throughout the day without a need for breaks, lunches, holidays, or sick days. Appointing a call answering service means that you’re able to staff with more efficiency, saving potentially thousands of pounds in wages.
Our call handling service receptionists undergo a rigorous recruitment process and are subject to intensive training before being assigned to your account.
Our team leaders audit calls and messages constantly and provide a high level of feedback to help refine our service for you. Together with call recording and your ability to provide feedback in real-time via our app, we really do go the extra mile to make sure we perfect every call and maintain our 5-star rating.
We consider ourselves as a natural extension of your workforce
Your dedicated team of receptionists work hard getting to know you and your business so you can relax in the knowledge that we greet your callers with a high level of professional care.
We are able to answer the calls in any way you dictate from transferring all of your calls, only specific calls based on their call type or just taking messages.
For those companies looking for help with customer service. We are able to provide first-call resolution, extensive responses, diary management and payment processing. This takes a little longer to train and requires a bit more work, but this can dramatically decrease your existing overheads.
Get in touch with one of our call handling service agents to discover how we can help to free up your time and ensure you never miss a call.
Free up your time with our
Call Handling Service
Move your business forward, increase your sales and don’t miss precious opportunities with our call answering service. Don’t lag behind thousands of UK small businesses who have already outsourced their calls.
No credit card required • Get started in seconds
How it works
There is no lengthy or complicated set-up process. Your dedicated account manager will be at point with setting up your telephone answering service.
We provide you with a unique telephone number, which you forward either all or some of your calls (Mobile or landline) to.
Once live, we will test the line and start sending you call messages to your email, the app, and your online portal.
Your account manager will then work with you to help refine our call handling, utilising call recording and the feedback feature in the app.
Got a question about Telephone Answering Service?
See below for some of our FAQs...
We run through a simple onboarding to cover both the basics of your business and some of your most frequently asked questions. This is enough to get started. As new questions and feedback arise, we refine and update the service with you to ensure your customers get the best experience.
We will send you a message containing the callers’ details, plus any specific information you ask us to gather, together with a brief reason for the call. You also be able to access the recording of the call which you can listen to from the app or a PC.
Call Back (Default)
Your customer will hear an out-of-hours message and your call handling receptionist will then call that person back first thing next working morning and send you a message notification as usual.
Your customer will hear an out-of-hours message and we will send you a free call alert of the caller's phone number and voicemail to both your App and email address.
We will forward calls in real-time to any phone number you provide and If we can't get through, we will send you an alert instead.
Yes, we can process orders, take payments, provide first-call resolution, create, and advise on diary management and book appointments for you. We can also walk callers through website forms and online ordering. We can help you with anything your reception or customer service team can do.
The high standard of our call handling service requires that you be given a dedicated team, trained on the specifics of your business and as such we are unable to offer a pay-as-go service.
Your account manager ensures that your new team are informed of changes and we refine the service over time. There are many “call-centre” style answering services call handling that offer a pay-as-you-go service. We prefer to use dedicated teams of at least 6 receptionists as they offer a much more professional service.
Yes, we cater for all sizes of business from sole-traders, individuals, and small businesses to large corporates companies. Regardless of your business size, you still get a minimum team of 6 receptionists, dedicated account manager and a 5-star rated service.
Why use a
call answering service?
- Are you or your team distracted by low priority, nuisance, or persistent calls?
- Are you missing calls and losing customers to the competition due to being too busy?
- Are you spending more time on the phone during staff holidays and busy periods?
- Are your customers on hold for too long or hearing and engaged tone or voicemail?
- Or are you just missing calls?
Almost 54% of all companies use third-party support teams for customer service and to connect with customers. With a potential saving of 97%, this is a very cost-effective in comparison to employing your own receptionist. You can see why so many businesses choose to outsource this service and use a call handling service.
What makes us different?
Unlike other call handling companies, our telephone answering service is a little different:
- We give you a dedicated team of receptionists, who build a relationship with you and your callers over time.
- We only use accent neutral, in-house, and highly trained receptionists.
- We record all of our calls so you can hear exactly how your calls are being answered
- We are supported by our own, longstanding telecoms company, supporting over 80,000 business in the UK.
- Our staff hold certificates in Data Protection, go through an intensive 6-week training schedule and are audited daily to ensure call quality.
Benefit From Our
Receive real-time messages and information directly from our agent’s screen to your mobile phone, with no delays.
- Inbox & Archive: Read and receive messages about calls answered on your behalf.
- Quick Status: Let your receptionist instantly know that you are driving or in a meeting etc.
- VIP Contacts: Mark contacts as VIP, so the call goes straight to you.
- Block callers: Block anyone you do not want us, or yourself to speak to.
- Call recording: Listen to the call recording of any call answered on your behalf.
- Quick Callback and Email: Easily call back or email the caller with a single tap.