As the song says – It’s the most wonderful time of the year - and for some businesses it can be the busiest time of the year too.
Before you know it, Christmas Eve will be here, and you will be relaxing (possibly) with loved ones eating chocolates and mince pies. With all the excitement and joy that this festive period brings it can be easy to miss important business opportunities. So, what can you do in less than 30 minutes to stay ahead of the competition? Keep reading to find out!
Are you the main person in the business and want to take time off? Have most of your staff got time off, leaving you overstretched? You and many hundreds of other businesses are in the same position.
- Many people will give their custom to the first business they speak to that meets their needs.
- Phone calls are far more likely to convert to customers than web visitors.
So, the small number of businesses that remain open and able to answer calls will benefit from getting all the enquiries over the festive period.
- Missed calls mean missed customers!
So, what can you do to ensure you don’t miss out on those all-important opportunities? Pocket Receptionist will provide you with a dedicated team of professional receptionists to answer your calls exactly as if they were sat in your office.
From as little as £20 per week, our staff will:
- answer your calls in your business name;
- take all information from your callers; and
- instantly send the information to you so you can respond when you’re able.
Not only does this ensure that your callers always speak to a real person, it will stop them from calling your competitors and you will gain new business.
Get set up with Pocket Receptionist in less than 30 minutes by calling 0800 009 6555.
You may also like
- Top 9 tips for dealing with an angry caller
- What image are you portraying when you don’t pick up your phone: a customer perspective
- What happens when a customer hears the engaged tone?
Learn more about our telephone answering service now