As the song says – It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and for some businesses it can be the busiest time of the year too. Before you know it, Christmas Eve will be here, and you will be relaxing (possibly) with loved ones eating chocolates and mince pies. With all the excitement and joy that this festive period brings it can be easy to miss important business opportunities. So, what can you do in less than 30 minutes to stay ahead of the competition? Keep reading to find out! Are you the main person in the business and want to take time off? Have most of your staff got time off, leaving you overstretched? You and many hundreds of other businesses are in the same position.
- Many people will give their custom to the first business they speak to that meets their needs.
- Phone calls are far more likely to convert to customers than web visitors.
- Missed calls mean missed customers!
- answer your calls in your business name;
- take all information from your callers; and
- instantly send the information to you so you can respond when you’re able.