Why should you work at Pocket Receptionist?
Established for over 10 years and working with over 50,000 customers we have a diverse and exciting working day. We value our staff and understand that a company is only as good as the people that work for it. We offer a positive, fun and stable working environment, (we all have the odd stressful day) great starting rates of pay, are customer focused and constantly innovate. Feedback from our staff and customers is where our innovation starts from.
Established for over 10 years
We have over 50,000 customers
Many interesting and diverse products
We have great rates of pay
We all love to have fun
Bonus payments if you deliver over and above
Currently we are looking for
Your aim will be to deliver a seamless caller experience on behalf of every business. You'll be taking phone calls on behalf of our customers and acting as part of their extended team as well as making welcome calls to new customers. The role is great fun, diverse and so busy that your day will just fly by.
Pocket Receptionist is looking for reliable and friendly individuals that can work as part of our busy team. If you have a good, clear and confident speaking voice, good computer skills and you're able to think on your feet then apply using the button below.
Currently we’re seeking to recruit in Lowestoft, Suffolk .
What we offer
- A great starting salary of
- 3 Duvet days (Sometimes you just have an ‘off day’ and you're just better off in bed! We know that! We all feel that way from time to time. So if you have the odd off day let us know and we will cover you and you won’t lose a day’s pay!)
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunity for promotion
- Free tea, coffee and the occasional biscuits ;)
- Fully funded social events & parties (Christmas party for example)
- Up to £200 a month in pay days loans to help when something unexpected happens
- A bonus of £150 is paid every 6 months if you don't take any time off, at all. We like to say thanks when people show willing
- Positive and reassuring working environment
- A strong team of like-minded people
- A rapidly growing company